There has never been a more important time to get the correct cleaning service at your commercial premises.
Government guidelines state that work areas should be cleaned more frequent and more thoroughly than ever before. Here are some points from the HSE.gov.uk website.
- Keep surfaces clear so that cleaning can be carried out more effectively
- Areas should be regularly cleaned in line with your cleaning plan
- Set clear guidance for the use and cleaning of toilets, showers and changing facilities to make sure they are kept clean and social distancing is achieved as much as possible
- Clean work areas and equipment between uses
- Frequently clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are touched regularly
- If equipment like tools or vehicles are shared, then clean them after each use
Identify frequently touched surfaces
Doors, bannisters, buttons and anything that is frequently touched, especially if it’s touched by lots of people, will need more regular cleaning than normal. Examples of frequently touched objects include:
- work surfaces like desks, platforms and workstations
- handles on doors, windows, rails, dispensers and water coolers
- common areas like toilets, reception, changing rooms, corridors and lifts
- vehicle handles, steering wheels, seat belts and internal surfaces
- control panels for machinery, control pads and switches
- computer keyboards, printers, touch screens, monitors and phones
- taps, kettles, water heaters, fridges, microwaves and cupboards
- shared equipment like tools, machines, vehicles, pallet trucks and delivery boxes
- post and goods coming in or being shipped out
Put in place measures to clean surfaces and objects after each use where possible, for example phones and conferencing facilities in a meeting room. If it’s not practical to clean after each use, such as lift buttons that are used continuously throughout the day, make sure they are cleaned often.
Any adequate cleaning regime should involve deep and periodic cleaning.
Deep cleaning is a thorough clean of all frequently touched surfaces at least once a day.
Periodic cleaning is cleaning at different times throughout the day. It can include cleaning items immediately after use as well as cleaning surfaces on a regular basis throughout a single day.
Make sure that workstations are cleared at the end of the day or shift so that they can be properly cleaned. Ensure that all workstations are regularly cleaned in accordance with your cleaning plan
Don’t have a cleaning plan? Or looking to change your current cleaning service provider?
Get in touch and we can help! Here is why!
Here are some facts on the virucidal we use during every clean you book. You won’t often find something of this strength in a supermarket. Your health is our priority, it is what we are trained to do!
❤️Safely clean and protect by removing harmful bacteria, viruses and odours.
❤️Suitable for all wet cleanable surfaces and fabrics.
❤️NON-HAZARDOUS IN DILUTION
❤️ALCOHOL AND BLEACH FREE
***PASSED & APPROVED TO EUROPEAN STANDARDS***
ANTI-BACTERIAL EN1276 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
ANTI-VIRAL EN14476 LOG KILL 4.33 = 99.99%
ANTI-FUNGAL EN1650 LOG KILL 6 = 99.9999%
👍This product is effective against all enveloped viruses as defined in EN1447, this includes all coronaviruses AND SARS-CoV-2
Enough about the product, lets talk about the staff and the measures we have in place to stay Covid secure.
- Infection Control & Prevention trained.
- Coshh Trained.
- We risk assess!
- We work at a 2mtre distance to the public
- PPE worn
- Cloths are NOT left on site, they are bagged up and boiled EVERY DAY
- Teams work either SOLO or in small bubbles
- We avoid car sharing wherever possible
In addition to all the stuff mentioned above The Happy Cleaner is an award winning Cleaning Service and we value our customers! Contact us here!