What is Covid-19?
COVID-19 is the infectious disease caused by the most recently discovered coronavirus. This new virus and disease were unknown before the outbreak began in Wuhan, China, in December 2019.
What are the Symptoms?
The Symptoms for Covid-19 are similar to those of a general cold. If you have these symptoms it DOES NOT mean you have corona virus. But you should seek medical advice.
- Blocked nose
- Runny Nose
- Sore throat
- High Fever
- Aches & Pains
For more information you can visit the NHS website here.
How Can We Prevent it?
- Hand Washing with soap for 1 minute in temperatures between 35 & 45 Degree Celsius.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting any hard surfaces and high touch areas regularly.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Disinfecting Communal areas regularly.
- Cover your mouth and nose with either a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
Infection Control Clean up.
If you suspect or are notified that your home or business may be at risk of coronavirus (Covid-19), and wish to have your property cleaned for the safety of yourself, staff or customers you can enquire here
Other ways of contacting Claire direct are e-mail email@example.com , or visit our facebook page here.
We have a team of trained Infection Control & prevention specialists to cover this type of work. In these instances our usual Eco Products are not to be used, and full PPE will be worn. It is recommended that the properties are completely empty of other people whilst we carry out deeper cleans to this level.